- What is a Remote Desktop Protocol?
RDP is also known as Remote Desktop Protocol. The famous company Microsoft has developed Remote Desktop Protocol. It provides the users with a secure connection between two workstations. It also helps the users by enabling them to control another workstation with full Graphic support remotely.
- How does an RDP work?
RDP services work natively on Windows Systems. Also, RDP services need TCP/ UDP port 3389 to work on. Remote Desktop Protocol is enriched with the exclusive features like Auto size zoom, and a graphic compression that is utilizing H.264/AVC.
- Can I get a secure RDP server?
Yes of course. You can have a secure RDP server with 128- bit encryption. It uses the algorithm of RC4 encryption. It also support SSL. As a user, you can copy and paste and delete data even when the applications are running on the local computer.
- Which RDP locations can I get?
You can have 7 data centers of RDP all over the world. They are: UK, Canada, USA, Netherlands, India and Germany.
- How can I connect to RDP?
In order to connect to RDP, you must have three things. They are IP Address, Username and Password. You can get these details by your email after you place your order to us.
Now follow the steps to connect to RDP:
- First, go to the start button.
- Type Remote Connection and search for it.
- Now you have to open it.
- Type your IP Address, username, Password and hit enter.
- How long does it take to get the RDP account details after the payment?
It will not take very long. You can get your RDP account details by your e-mail within 30 minutes after the payment and verification.
- Which mode can I use for the payment?
You can use several payment methods. Such as: Paypal, PerfectMoney, Bitcoin, Webmoney, Etherium, Bank transfer, PayTM, Indian Debit and Credit card.
- Can I get Admin Access on the RDP?
Yes. Of Course. You can get Admin access on the RDP on some the plans. You can avail Admin access on all the Admin RDP or the Private PRD Plans.
- Do you have any Refund Policy?
Yes. We can give you 48 hours money back guarantee. But your reason should be valid and should match our refund rules. Just go through our Refund Policy section to know more.
- Can you give any demo or trail for your service?
Yes. We definite provide you with the demo for all of our plans. You just have to contact us for the trail.